The Why Should You Care Project
I believe one of conservation’s greatest challenges is the effective communication of scientific information with the public.
To assist in this feat, I designed a small conservation based communications project called, Why Should You Care.
What’s the Project About?
- Using qualitative research and survey analysis to help organizations reach their public engagement goals.
- Creating media content to help organizations spread awareness and/or to generate fundraising.
- Taking the time to educate others about why it is important to care about wildlife.
- Hosting fundraiser bootcamps and beach clean ups for wildlife conservation efforts.
Interested in more details about the research portion? Click here.
Recent and Past WSYC Collaborations:
- Mission Wolf: Colorado
- Cheetah Outreach: South Africa
- The Elephant Pants: Thailand
- Progression Foundation: California
- Wildlife Waystation: California
- International Anti Poaching Foundation: Africa
- Felidae Conservation Fund: California