I am so excited to host my first online Sweat to Protect Fundraiser bootcamp for the Cheetah Outreach, South Africa. As you know, this time is challenging for both people and animals. Particularly wildlife and non-profits who depend on the continual revenue generated through tourism, educational functions, and more.
Right now, the Cheetah Outreach is closed down due to quarantine measures and is in need of as much additional funding as they can get! I would love for you to join me in their efforts to raise funds as we Sweat to Protect (while wearing cheetah print)! The money generated will help to provide the ambassador animals with food, enrichment tools, and with sustaining their overall well-being during this unpredictable time.
So – if you are ready to do some good for yourself and some wildlife, here are the details:
- When: April 11th at 12:30pm – 1:10pm
- Once you contact me, I will send you a private Zoom link for you to join in that day!
- $20.00 suggested donation, but anything is appreciated (I will let you know where to send once you contact me)
- No equipment is necessary, but if you have dumbbells – grab them!
- WEAR CHEETAH PRINT IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Email/text/DM me to sign up and I will send you any further details!!
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IG: @brittneirae
Please feel free to share this link with any other friends and family who might be interested in joining!
Thank you for making the difference!