“Storytelling is our obligation to the next generation. Give something of meaning to your audience by inspiring, engaging, and educating them. Stop marketing. Start storytelling.“– Laura Holloway
Video Content Creation & Narration
What do you want your audience to know? How do you want them to feel?
Whether you need a specific event documented, vlogs, a staff member’s story told, “a day on the job” feature, or even just a confident speaker to relay your message – WSYC can make it happen.
The goal will always be to showcase the service you provide while bringing to life the heart behind your work. Whether filming, editing, or writing a script based on informational goals – the options are many.
Projects can be coordinated and executed both online and/or in person depending on needs. Pricing is unique to each project.
Examples of work done within this service:
- Specific shelter pet features and promos to increase likelihood of fostering/adopting.
- Weekly video updates on animal rescue missions to connect more efficiently with supporters .
- Inspiring mini documentaries showcasing fundraising and outreach achievements to increase credibility.
- Professionally narrated videos to educate audiences in person and via social media.
- Script writing for speakers at events or for filming purposes when the words to say just don’t come naturally.